- Meeting Rooms are available for group meetings and public events. They are not reservable for individual use.
- Meeting Rooms may be booked up to three months in advance.
- Requests for library meeting space will be confirmed by email.
- In order for a reservation to be complete, the organization’s authorized applicant must submit a signed Meeting Room application.
- For Town Boards, reserving library meeting space does not meet legal posting requirements. All Town of Eastham committee meetings must be posted through the Town Clerk's office according to Open Meeting Law requirements.
- Authors interested in introducing their works may book the VIS Room for a signing or reading. The VIS Room is a small room with 8 chairs (4 lounge, 4 straight back) suitable for informal groups and programs. This room also serves as the on-going book sale room. Therefore, group use of this room is not exclusive (browsers may enter the room at any time).
- The Eastham Room contains several local history collections ranging from Cape Cod history to Eastham history to genealogy. These collections are currently being re-organized and inventoried. The room is also open to the public for meetings. Therefore, the collections in the Eastham Room are available by appointment only. Please reserve the Eastham Room using the reservation system below and enter Family History as a description. As much of the collection as possible is duplicated in our circulating Cape Cod Collection, digital collections and through genealogical databases to which the library subscribes.